I travelled to Morocco (click for all posts) in February and had some wonderful experiences,
I celebrated my boyfriend and I's first anniversary, and he got me this vintage camera as a gift:
I turned 20! Finally over the teenager years ;)
And I got my Nikon D90 camera as a present to myself! I couldn't live without it anymore.
I learned to sew and made my very own dress! I've done some other DIY stuff lately that I'll show you soon.
I went to Antwery Fashion Night with Hanna and Steffi and had an amazing day,
I started my coffee bar job and still love it! (free coffee and cake ftw)
I wore this outfit that I'm still very proud of on a concert with my orchestra,
And wore some of my favourite outfits yet!
2012, you have been amazing. Here's to 2013 being even better!
Of course, there's no new year without new year's resolutions! Here are some of mine:
- take more outfit photos,
- finish my bachelor's degree with good results,
- continue to work out again,
- cook more (and healthy!),
- get a new blog design,
- wear more heels (really),
- take more photos and improve my photography skills,
- keep that awesome boyfriend <3 font="font">3>
- ... and be as happy as I've been the past year!
Happy New Year to all of you! Thank you for reading my blog all year long, you make my day!