1. I've been looking for a big black (preferably leather) bag for ages to carry all my stuff in when I go to class, but I can't seem to find the perfect one! This one's from Zara.
2. A faux fur coat, ideally a leopard one. Some people find faux fur tacky, but I think it really gives some 'chav chic' vibes to an outfit, as Annebeth would say ;)
3. Maxi skirt, in nude or some other colour: I think this one would look great with my leather jacket when it gets colder!
4. Slouchy knits: perfect for colder evenings.
5. Printed pants: because they really make you stand out among all the grey and black other people are wearing during fall/winter!
6. Gold jewellery, to spice up a casual outfit.
7. Burgundy or oxblood is the perfect fall colour!
8. Studded collar: I've really been into studs lately! Don't worry, I'm not going back to the old emo/metal puberty days (don't we all have that one embarrassing period in our teenage years?), but studded accessories or shoes can really spice up an outfit imo.
9. I know, sunglasses in fall? The truth is: I wear sunglasses all the time when I'm outside, even in winter! I'm very sensitive to light, and it looks classy, no?
I see what you're thinking: where are the shoes? Don't worry: I thought the shoes deserved a collage of their own:
2. Glitter boots. No explanation needed.
3. Still desperately in need of some leopard loafers!
4. Again, the ultimate fall colour.
5. Black platform wedges: Way more practical than heels with all the cobblestones in my town!
6. The perfect red boots!
7. What did I tell you about studs? :D
So, what's on your wishlist?